Develop your knowledge for first trimester screening and diagnosis by following the certificate program taking place at this symposium. We are pleased to offer certificates of completion* awarded by the Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM).
To obtain the certificate of completion for the course delegates will need to fulfil the below conditions:
- Register and pay for the symposium
- Register your interest in the certificate courses BEFORE commencement of the symposium
- Attend all the sessions: participants will need to watch all the sessions to obtain codes; these codes will be requested during the online assessment in order to verify that participants attended all sessions
- Take the online assessment: this will be emailed to participants that have registered their interest and be available until 28 September 2021)
- Your online assessment link will be sent via email - please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it, email email@example.com for further assistance if required
- Achieve a mark of 70% or more in the scientific multiple choice questions in the online assessment
- You will have one opportunity to take the assessment
- If the above conditions are met, certificates will be issued after 1 OCTOBER 2021
If you do not wish to participate in the certificate of completion process you will still receive a certificate of attendance via email after 1 October 2021.
* Certificates: please note that attendees that meet the above conditions will receive a certificate of completion, not a certificate of competency. Any delegate registered for the symposium can attend the course and receive a certificate of attendance but can only obtain the certificate of completion if they fulfil the above conditions.
** Cost: There is no additional charge for the certificates, but participants must have registered and paid for the symposium.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org